Carsten Bode, M.Sc.
- ResiliEntEE - Resilience of integrated energy networks with a high share of renewable energies:
- Design of the overall system
- Modeling of the gas grid
- Modeling of technologies for the generation of renewable gases
- Analysis of the resilience of integrated energy systems with a focus on the gas sector
- C. Bode, A. Senkel, and G. Schmitz, "Evaluating the Resilience of Integrated Energy Systems Using Dynamic Simulation", in International Gas Union Research Conference 2020 Proceedings (IGRC 2020), Muscat, Oman, February 24-26, 2020
- C. Bode and G. Schmitz, “Influence of Excess Power Utilization in Power-to-Heat Units on an Integrated Energy System with 100 % Renewables,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Modelica Conference, Regensburg, Germany, March 4–6 2019, no. 157, pp. 413–422, DOI: 10.3384/ecp19157413.
- A. Senkel, C. Bode, and G. Schmitz, “Evaluating the Resilience of Energy Supply Systems at the Example of a Single Family Dwelling Heating System,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Modelica Conference, Regensburg, Germany, March 4–6 2019, no. 157, pp. 655–662, DOI: 10.3384/ecp19157655.
- J. Webster and C. Bode, “Implementation of a Non-Discretized Multiphysics PEM Electrolyzer Model in Modelica,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Modelica Conference, Regensburg, Germany, March 4–6, 2019, no. 157, pp. 833–840, DOI: 10.3384/ecp19157833.
- C. Bode and G. Schmitz, “Dynamic Simulation and Comparison of Diﬀerent Conﬁgurations for a Coupled Energy System with 100 % Renewables,” Energy Procedia, vol. 155, pp. 412–430, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.egypro.2018.11.037
- L. Andresen, C. Bode, and G. Schmitz, “Dynamic simulation of different transport options of renewable hydrogen to a refinery in a coupled energy system approach,” Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, vol. 43, no. 42, pp. 19600–19614, 2018, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2018.08.111
- C. Bode and G. Schmitz, “Dynamic Simulation and Comparison of Different Configurations for a Coupled Energy System with 100 % Renewables,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference (IRES 2018), March 13th-15th 2018, Düsseldorf, Germany.
- L. Andresen, C. Bode, and G. Schmitz, “Dynamic simulation and evaluation of renewable hydrogen supply chains to a refinery,” in International Gas Union Research Conference 2017 Proceedings (IGRC 2017), May 24th-26th 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 2017.
- Master Thesis (Hamburg University of Technology, Institute of Thermo-Fluid Dynamics)
Dynamic Simulation and Evaluation of Transport and Storage of Hydrogen Produced with Renewable Energies.
- Research Project (University of Waterloo, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
Model of an FSAE Hybrid Race Car and Conceptual Design of an Efficient Powertrain Using Adams and Matlab/Simulink.
- Bachelor Thesis (Hamburg University of Technology, Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics)
Lighting Concepts for Factory Buildings - System Analysis of the Influence of Internal Heat Sources.
- Student tutor for Mechanics I-IV at the Institute of Mechanics and Maritime Engineering and the Institute of Continuum Mechanics and Material Mechanics