The Institute of Environmental Technology and Energy Economics is involved in several projects. Selected current projects are listed here. For certain information click on the linked project, please.
- ABiRe: Development and implementation of innovative aquatic-based bio-refinery for microalgae Chlorella sorokiniana and duckweed Lemna minor
- BioREEED - Biogas Production in Local Communities in Jordan
- BIOREEs - Biotechnological Approach for Recovery of Rare Earth Elements and Precious Metals from E-waste
- Development of Standardised Inocula for Implementation in Biogas Potential Determination
- LaWEEEda – Latin American-European network on waste electrical and electronic equipment research, development and analyses
- NEW 4.0
- ReCreew – European network for innovative recovery strategies of rare earth and other Critical metals from electrical and electronic waste