Loughborough University (UK) offers two positions for post doc researchers related to two H2020 funded projects.
5th Symposium on Urban Mining and Circular Economy
New date and location: 18-20 November 2020, Venice, Italy
8th International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste, November 16-19, 2020, Venice, Italy. Website
7th International Conference on Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management
Rescheduled to May 18-21, 2021. Chania, Crete, Greece Website
11th Intercontinental Landfill Research Symposium
Rescheduled to June 2022, Wilmington, NC, USA.Website
Job vacancies in the field of Waste Management
In this section the IWWG displays job vacancies in the field of solid waste management. The IWWG is only forwarding information provided from third persons and is by no means responsible for the contents of the announcements.
Post doc positions at Loughborough University (UK)
Loughborough University (UK) offers two positions for post doc researchers that are related to the following two EU H2020 funded projects:
1. A full-time Research Associate for a fixed term contract of 36 months (closing date for receipt of applications: 14 July 2020).
- Project: Design, development and validation of circular plasterboard in building refurbishment projects.
- Further details of the post and how to apply: www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CAJ354/research-associate-in-design-development-and-validation-of-circular-plasterboard-in-refurbishment-projects
2. A full-time Research Associate for a fixed term contract of 18 months (closing date for receipt of applications: 14 July 2020).
- Project: Implementation of circular economy business models in the electrical and electronic sector.
- Further details of the post and how to apply: www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CAJ342/research-associate-in-implementation-of-circular-economy-business-model