Information on Studying Abroad (Outgoing Students)
Contact & Advice
(In very urgent cases during longer absence of Denys Romanenko please contact Lars Koettner)
You can find further supprt by contacting the staff of the International Office of TUHH
General information for Outgoings
You can download the presentation of the information event "Im Studium ins Ausland" ("Studying abroud") for the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M) here (as from: November 2019).
Further information on the different exchange programs can be found below:
1) Study abroad via University-Level Cooperations (ERASMUS, Oversea-Destinations)
General information on the ERASMUS exchange programme can be found here.
Requirements for the programmes are:
- Stay abroad in the Master programme: Need to have 30 ECTS open.
- Stay abroad in the Bachelor programme: Need to have minimum of 40 ECTS reached at TUHH.
|The following courses have to be completed:||The following courses should be completed:|
2) Study abroad in Sao Paulo
Information on the exchange program with Sao Paulo can be found on the left or here.
3) Study abroad at Insitituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA) in São José dos Campus (Brazil)
Information on the exchange program at the ITA, which specializes in aerospace, can be found on the Website of the Institute of Aircraft Systems Engineering (FST).
4) DAAD-Programme with the University of Waterloo and UC Berkeley
Information on the exchange programme, which is organised by the Insitute of Mechnaics and Ocean Engineerung, can be found here.
There is the possibility of financial support for studies abroad (ERASMUS, internships abroad, conferences, ...) via the mobility fund of the TUHH. For the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M) please contact us:
- Advice and support for students applying for the mobility aid.
- The funds are distributed on the basis of the application (letter of motivation, cost plan, ...) and individual selection interviews.
- The application is made exclusively via the Mobility-Online Portal.
- You can find additional informationen here.