Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Hermann Lödding is Deputy Dean International or Departmental Coordinator for Mechanical Engineering (M).
On this page you will find the most important information on studying abroad and the ERASMUS exchange programme as well as the contact persons responsible for the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M).
Contact & Advice
If you have any questions about studying abroad (in the field of mechanical engineering), please contact the responsible research assistant:
|Outgoing Students||Incoming Students|
|Consulation hour: Fridays 13.30 - 14.30||Consulation hour: Fridays 13.30 - 14.30|
Further information for Outgoings HERE!
|Further information for Incomings HERE!|
We are happy to advise and support you with the following topics:
- Individual advice for students on the possibilities of studying abroad at an (ERASMUS) partner university.
- Support during application at the partner university.
- Support in the selection and recognition of courses.
- Check/Signature of "Learning Agreements".
- Support during your studies abroad at the partner university (e.g. with study-specific problems, adaptation of course attendance, etc.).