- On Friday, 01/11/2019, no consultation hours will be offered! In urgent cases, please contact the responsible contact person by e-mail or telephone.
- On Tuesday, 05/11/2019, we offer an information event on studying abroad and internships abroad.
- For students of the study programmes: Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, General Engineering Science (MEC), Mechatronics
- Time: 14.00 - 16.30 o'clock
- Event location: Building O (ES38), Room 018
- With study abroad advice, experience reports, information on TU-specific exchange programmes as well as on European and non-European exchange programmes.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. habil. Hermann Lödding is Deputy Dean International or Departmental Coordinator for Mechanical Engineering (M).
On this page you will find the most important information on studying abroad and the ERASMUS exchange programme as well as the contact persons responsible for the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M).
Contact & Advice
If you have any questions about studying abroad (in the field of mechanical engineering), please contact the responsible research assistant:
|Outgoing Students||Incoming Students|
|Consulation hour: Fridays 13.30 - 14.30||Consulation hour: Fridays 13.30 - 14.30|
We are happy to advise and support you with the following topics:
- Individual advice for students on the possibilities of studying abroad at an (ERASMUS) partner university.
- Support during application at the partner university.
- Support in the selection and recognition of courses.
- Check/Signature of "Learning Agreements".
- Support during your studies abroad at the partner university (e.g. with study-specific problems, adaptation of course attendance, etc.).
Information on studying abroad
You can download the presentation of the information event "Im Studium ins Ausland" ("Studying abroud") for the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M) here (as from: November 2018).
Further information on the different exchange programs can be found below:
1) Study abroad via ERASMUS
General information on the ERASMUS exchange programme can be found here.
Requirements for the ERASMUS exchange program are:
- Stay abroad in the Master programme: Need to have 30 ECTS open.
- Stay abroad in the Bachelor programme: Need to have minimum of 40 ECTS reached at TUHH.
|The following courses have to be completed:||The following courses should be completed:|
2) Study abroad in Sao Paulo
Information on the exchange program with Sao Paulo can be found on the left or here.
3) Study abroad at Insitituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA) in São José dos Campus (Brazil)
Information on the exchange program at the ITA, which specializes in aerospace, can be found on the Website of the Institute of Aircraft Systems Engineering (FST).
There is the possibility of financial support for studies abroad (ERASMUS, internships abroad, conferences, ...) via the mobility fund of the TUHH. For the field of mechanical engineering (Dean's Office M) please contact us:
- Advice and support for students applying for the mobility aid.
- The funds are distributed on the basis of the application (letter of motivation, cost plan, ...) and individual selection interviews.
- The application is made exclusively via the Mobility-Online Portal.
- You can find additional informationen here.