Curriculum Vitae of
- 1976-1981 Diploma of Mechanical Engineering, Aristoteles University of Thessaloniki. Diploma Thesis: "Development of a 1 m2 Reflective Surface Experimental Field Heliostat". Aristoteles University of Thessaloniki (1981) 60 p
- 1982-1984 MEngSc in Mechanical Engineering, Sydney University. Research Thesis: "Evaluation of a Wickless Heat-Pipe as Heat Extraction Device for the Sydney University Evacuated Solar Collector Tube". MEngSc Thesis, University of Sydney, Australia (1984) 84 p
- 1984-1988 Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney. Research Thesis: "An Experimental Investigation of the Adhesive Behaviour onto Fabric Filter Acrylics of Coal Flyashes from Two Australian Power Stations". Ph. D. Thesis, University of New South Wales, Australia (1987) 265 p
- 1988-1992 Research Engineer at Surrey University, England: Flow Modelling in Fluidised Bed Combustors with Parallel Transputer Networks
- 1992-1994 Research Engineer at Aristoteles University, Thessaloniki: CFD Modelling of Coastal Pollution Dispersion
- 1994-1998 Research Engineer at the Meteorological Institute of Hamburg University: Wind Tunnel Modelling of the Wind Flow and near-ground Pollution Dispersion in complex Building Geometries
- 1999-2000 Research Engineer at the National Research Centre „Demokritos”, Athens, Greece: CFD Modelling of near-Ground Flows and Pollution Dispersion above complex Ground Topography
- 2000-2003 Staff Engineer of the Island Regional Direction of the Greek Electricity Company „D.E.I. A.G.”
- Since 2004 Principal Engineer of the Institute of Energy Technology.
Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE) and the Fédération Européene des Associations Nationales des Ingénieurs (FEANI).
During 1989-91 Committee Member of the „Particle Technology Subject Group” of the British Institution of Chemical Engineers - IChemE.
Referee of the Australian Research Grants Council.