3D Computer-Vision Prof. Rolf-Rainer Grigat
Main Study, 2 SWS Lecture, Winter Semester, Implementation in English
Participating students can download the Learning material form Stud.IP.
There is also a forum for discussions.
Fundamentals of 3D Computer Vision are discussed:
- Projective Geometry of 2D and 3D
- Camera Models, Camera Calibration
- Single View Geometry
- Epipolar Geometry
- Three-View Geometry
- Scene Reconstruction
- Dense Depth Maps
- Establishing Correspondences
- Statistics in Projective Geometry
- Robust Parameter Estimation