New conditions for user access starting from July 20th 2020.
BOTH persons sign the microscope log sheet.
No # No mandatory usage of face masks at the microscopes in presence of only one(!) person.
· # No mandatory usage of lab gloves.
· # Use the door from the Talos-userroom to the hallway solely as an exit or emergency exit. The access to the Talos-userroom is possible from the connection door to the anteroom.
· # Face masks mandatory in the anterooms.
# # Trainings can take place if the conditions are met.
· # Disinfect gear and surfaces BEFORE usage
· # Enter microscope rooms only 10 minutes after last user has left the room
Welcome to the website of the electron microscopy unit (BEEM) of Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH). As a central unit we provide instrumentation, methods and expertise in electron microscopy and micro-analysis for all members of the university.
In addition, we offer microscopy-related services to other institutions and contract work to external customers. Our services include electron and light microscopy, micro-analysis, sample preparation, image processing and computer-assisted image, chemical and orientation data analysis.
Dr.-Ing. Martin Ritter
Here you can Access our Booking- and
Hier you can Access our Knowledgebase