User Service Center (USC)
From 21 July 2014 to 26 September 2014 the USC is only opened from 09:00 to 12:00 am!
The single point of contact (SPOC) has been reorganized while establishing the process of the Incident Management at the computing center (RZ) to the october 1st.
Pic.: Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to the october 1st
The Service Desk (SD) receives incident reports and server requests via telephone and email:
telephone: +49 (0)40 / 42878 – 4444, email: email@example.com
The User Service Center (USC) is the central service point for personal incident reports and personal service requests regarding the computing center (face to face).
Following services are provided by the User Service Center (USC):
- Personal reception of incident reports and service requests
- Personal consulting
- Personal processing of incident reports and service requests (First-Level-Support)
- Handing out logins and passwords
- Selling printer-quota
- Handing out prints (printer M and W)
- Loaning pool-devices (beamer, OHP-projector)Software distribution for the institutes
- Selling RRZN-scripts
- Handing out software to the students (Suse Linux, VPN-Client)
- Online documentation
Adress of the USC:
Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg, Rechenzentrum (RZ), Schwarzenbergstr. 95 (E), second floor, room 2048
during the office hours.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) can be found here!