Information for exchange students from partner universities
TUHH maintains partnerships with many universities and research institutions worldwide and as a result different exchange programs between the institutions have been developed.
All incoming exchange students wishing to study at the TUHH must be nominated by one of our partner universities.
The task of International Office TUHH is to supervise exchange students´ application process, advise the students on administrative and practical matters relating to the exchange period like enrollment, initial orientation in Hamburg, social and cultural activities on and off campus and support them in difficult situations in the new cultural environment.
If you have general questions about the program or you need advice in the case of social problems and decision making feel free to contact us either during our office hours or by email.
We are looking forward to help you make the best out of your stay at TUHH!
- Application procedure
- Academic Calendar
- Buddy Program at TUHH
- Computing facilities
- Enrollment procedure and semester ticket
- Entry and residence regulations
- Erasmus Departmental Coordinators
- Examinations Office
- Health insurance
- German Language Courses at TUHH
- Learning Agreement
- Language requirements
- Lecture and courses catalogue
- Living in Hamburg/Accommodation
- Orientation Program for new incoming students
- Semester Intercultural Program for international students
Jutta Janzen - Overseas programs
Malgorzata Safari - European programs
Office hours: Monday 9am - 12.30pm Tuesday and Thursday 1pm - 3pm
- Application procedure for exchange students from partner universities
- Pre arrival academic information
- Language Requirements
- Application form / Application form
- Erasmus-ECTS Learning agreement form Erasmus-ECTS Learning agreement form
- Oversea-ECTS Learning agreement form / Oversea-ECTS Learning agreement form
Please check as well the TUHH- Web Portal “New@TUHH” for more information regarding incoming international students.